EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EAP)
Helping your employees achieve their full potential starts with their health and well-being. Employees suffering from behavioral health issues such as stress, substance abuse, depression, marital and family problems or financial challenges will never achieve their full potential. Espyr’s Employee Assistance Program can help your employees with all of these problems and more. In fact, 92% of our client’s employees say that we’ve helped with their issue. 70% said we’ve helped them become more effective on the job.
of our client’s employees say that we’ve helped with their issue
Built for employee engagement
One of the most frequent complaints we hear from prospects who have EAPs from other providers is that employee engagement rates are very low. What good is an EAP if your employees aren’t using it when they need it? That’s not a problem with an EAP from Espyr.
A wealth of resources to support you and your employees
With an award-winning EAP from Espyr you’re getting much more than you’d expect from a comprehensive EAP. Your Espyr EAP includes engaging, customized marketing materials to boost EAP awareness. Plus, our staff of trainers and licensed clinicians are available to provide a host of consulting and coaching services to enable your management team to navigate employee issues impacting productivity, teamwork, customer service and other areas. Here’s a sampling of those services -
- Unlimited consultation regarding employees with job performance, attendance and conduct problems.
- Monitoring of progress in EAP and all treatment for up to two years when an employee is referred by management.
- Unlimited consultation for issues such as sexual harassment, drug-free workplace, downsizing, conflict resolution and workplace violence.
- Crisis management to assist with emergencies in the workplace including unlimited consultation for critical incidents and traumatic events.
- Critical incident stress debriefings conducted on-site for traumatic incidents
In addition, we offer an extensive list of work/life seminars on topics such as stress management, team building, legal and financial advice, coping with change, working with difficult people, balancing work and personal life, and maintaining a drug-free workplace. You’ll also have access to a library of training topics available onsite and via live or on-demand webinars.
A uniquely trained global provider network
We maintain a national network of over 45,000 licensed and certified counselors, psychologists, clinicians, therapists, and certified financial and legal advisors. We develop, train and maintain our own provider network. As a result, we know that our providers meet our stringent selection criteria, enabling us to match the right provider to your employee’s needs. Not all EAPs can say that. With providers located throughout the US and in 140 countries around the globe, your employees are assured of 24/7 access to clinicians and professionals located near their work and home.
Customizing The Right EAP For You
Every organization is different. The EAP you choose should reflect that and not try to be a one-size-fits-all.
Your Espyr dedicated Relationship Manager will work with you to customize your EAP to fit your organization’s unique needs. We’ll include all the services you’d expect from an award winning EAP: counseling and referral services with our national network of over 45,000 licensed clinicians, trainers, counselors and professionals; work/life services such as financial and legal consultations, referrals for eldercare and childcare, and identity theft recovery (click for complete list of work/life services); as well as the management consulting and critical incident services noted above.
Innovative Add-on Services
In addition to the comprehensive services included in an Espyr EAP, we offer a variety of innovative services that can be added if needed:
Industry Specific Solutions
After nearly 30 years of serving clients across every imaginable industry, we’ve learned that some industries have very unique EAP needs. To better serve clients in these industries, Espyr has developed customized industry specific solutions. Here are just a few of the industries we serve with tailored solutions. Click on any one to learn more.
STUDENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (SAP)
Personal and family issues can disrupt student well-being and academic success. Espyr’s Student Assistance Program enables colleges, universities, technical schools and other educational institutions to provide a range of support services for students, helping keep them in school and achieve their academic potential.
Tailored For The Unique Needs Of Students And Academic Institutions
The basic Student Assistance Program (SAP) includes:
- 24/7/365 access to licensed mental health professionals for emotional support and crisis intervention
- Professional assessment, counseling and referral services for personal, academic and family concerns. In-person, telephonic and video-based counseling options are available.
- Consultation, resources and referrals for daily living needs such as community resources, financial and legal services
- Consultation for faculty and staff regarding students and situations of concern
- Topical workshops and support groups
- On-campus SAP counselor staffing options
- Case management for students referred by faculty or staff for academic, behavior or conduct concerns and positive drug test referrals for student athletes
Our SAP can be integrated seamlessly with existing, campus-based student counseling programs.