Espyr welcomes your interest in joining our provider network. We value our relationship with our provider network, and view direct counseling as a key component of our services. We believe in partnering with clinicians to deliver the highest level of services to our clients.
To be considered for participation in our network, the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of a Master’s level degree in a behavioral health related field
- At least three years post licensure experience
- Current state license/certification at the highest level in your state
- Malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident and $3 million in aggregate
- Ability to routinely serve new clients within three business days
Espyr regularly expands our clinical network to best serve our clients. If you are interested in applying for network participation, please complete the Prospective Network Clinician Form below.