Using data analytics, Spotlight is able to identify issues in individuals so we can proactively arrange for assistance from licensed clinical professionals. Here’s how:
1. We create a profile of the “whole person”
We analyze multiple sources of data to paint a comprehensive employee profile:
- HR data, including absences, productivity and job satisfaction
- Healthcare data, including medical and pharmacy claims
- Life circumstances data from sources such as Experian
2. We use a proprietary risk identification and engagement process
- P2 ScoreTM identifies those with the greatest risk for high costs and poor productivity
- Ie IndexTM identifies those most or least likely to comply or engage with interventions
3. We align the individual with the best interventions, which may include:
- Behavioral health coaching
- Stress, depression and anxiety support
- Relationship support and coaching
- Financial consultation
Espyr counselors have access to protected health information (PHI) and are well-trained on how to use this information while safeguarding employee privacy. Employees also have the right to opt out at anytime.
Spotlight is a totally new and innovative approach to behavioral health. After nearly three years of development and refinement, Spotlight can deliver impressive benefits that more than pay for itself:
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Increase in employee engagement
- Increase in retention rates
Spotlight is flexible, too. While it can be extremely effective in conjunction with existing health and wellness or disease management programs, it can also replace these programs completely. Often, Spotlight alone can yield a higher ROI than combination programs because of the operational efficiencies and the nature of proactive, targeted interventions at the individual level.
For more information on how Spotlight can help your employees – and your business – please contact us today.
VP Client Services